Pure krill oil.
Skin Secure contains Superba Krill ™ oil. This oil comes from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba. Krill is a collective term for small shrimp-like crustaceans with plenty of long omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), phospholipids and astaxanthin.
• Omega 3 fatty acids are one of the most researched nutrients with a wide range of health benefits for the heart, eyes and brain.
• Phospholipids help integrate omega 3 fatty acids into the blood cell membranes leading to a higher amount of omega 3 fatty acids in the body’s organs.
• Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant and gives krill oil its red color, but also protects the oil against oxidation, making preservatives unnecessary.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA):
• Maternal intake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes in the fetus and in breast-fed infants.1
• The intake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to the age of 12 months.2
• DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.1
• DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.1
• DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.1
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA):
• DHA and EPA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart.1
• DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure3 and blood triglyceride levels.4
Ingredients: Krill Oil (Superba ™) (Shellfish). Capsule shell: fish gelatin, glycerol, water.