(powder 30 doses)
Is important for the formation of collagen that help to support the condition of the skin. Skollagen contains collagen, vitamin C, arginine, lysine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), glucosamine and pomegranate.
Vitamin C is important for the formation of collagen that helps support the condition of the skin. In combination with collagen stimulating treatments by your beautician, the added value of Skollagen is optimally expressed.
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
• Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
• Copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
• Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin.
• Vitamin D and magnesium play a role in the cell division process.
ingredients: hydrolysed fish collagen (type I) (Peptan® F 2000 LD), magnesium bisglycinate, L-ascorbic acid. Flavor: orange stevia. Glucosamine HCl, L-arginine HCl, L-lysine HCl, methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®), pomegranate (Punica granatum | 40% ellagic acid) extract, L-selenium methionine, copper bisglycinate, manganese citrate, cholecalciferol